Data Acquisition Lead
|Location:||Wellington, , New Zealand|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Located in Wellington New Zealand, our client is seeking passionate individuals who are focused on their career, in addition to being curious and constantly being creative by thinking outside the box. By adopting a “Go-Getter” attitude you will constantly improve on the strategy and operation of our business. With a strong focus on the business and its company goals, you are guaranteed to succeed in this role. You will be immersed in a highly motivated organization where even though the team works independently, there is a strong team culture and many shared experiences.
You will have the opportunity to work with top chain leaders to develop strategies. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to hold engagements with key government and private personnel across diverse markets in addition to presenting ideas and speaking with clients.
As the Data Acquisition Lead, you will be working with the Head of Data Acquisition and Community with strong contributions to the development to strategies and plans which will then be implemented and set forth to be communicated with the Head of Data Acquisition and Community. In addition, you will be managing negotiations and applying strategic B2B strategies while continuously managing priorities and focusing on efficient work value while ensuring commitments are meant by quality assurance
Our client is strong and focused with a result orientated, proactive attitude. There will be continuous independent work and plenty of potential to grow both within the organisation as well as building a corporate profile. The daily tasks will involve exploring the data market, planning and engaging with business partners and suppliers in addition to establishing the relevant relationships with stakeholders. You will also be required to attend events such as conferences or government lobbying and may be asked to host.
What our client needs from you
• A Bachelor’s degree GIS or in any related field
• Ability to voice creative ideas
• Be curious about practices and suggest changes accordingly
• 5+ years of relevant experience in business development.
• Strong interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills
• Familiar with the New Zealand spatial data market and the key government and commercial players of the market
• Knowledge and/or understanding of Maps and Location-Based services
• Experience with B2B relationship management and ability to build, sustain and leverage effective networking relationships
• Demonstrated ability to gather and analyse data (comfortable with numbers), problem solve, prioritize and organize to achieve stated goals
• Ability to travel up to 20% of your time.
Apply now to unlock your potential with this exciting opportunity. Don’t let it slip away! We would love to talk to you! Call us now on (02) 8001 6478!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud