| Job Description || |
Key Responsibilities / Duties
- Implementing automated acceptance tests.
- Implementing performance tests.
- Working independently and provide testing guidance and advise to colleagues
- Ensure appropriate testing is conducted on new/updated code prior to release
- Work with developers to create appropriate test cases based on expected functionality
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyse results
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
Experience & Qualifications Required Essential:
- Proven experience in testing complex, commercial software e.g. enterprise software.
- A bachelor's or relevant qualification in software, engineering, computer science
- Significant experience in automation testing.
- Good understanding of Git, SVN, Maven etc.
- Knowledge of testing frameworks and methodologies that will support the team goals with respect to quality.
- Familiar with Tomcat, Nginx and other web servers.
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Experience working in an Agile environment and should have good understanding of Software testing lifecycle
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of important testing techniques and apply the same in test documentation and execution
- Excellent user-level understanding of internet technologies APIs, web sites etc.)
- Able to communicate and work closely with Developers and Product Managers
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and learn new products and skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team-based environment.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for sport and a keen interest in the wagering industry
- Key Skills and Attributes
- Good interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate to all levels within the business are essential. A willingness to learn harnessed with a pro-active personality and a good work ethic are equally vital.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud