Job Description: Data Acquisition Manager
|Position||Data Acquisition Manager|
|Job Description|| |
Our client has a focused, strong result orientated team with an emphasis on creativity and a positive attitude. Our clients team explores the data market with a plan to engage with potential business partners and data suppliers and create relevant relationships with stakeholders of niche products, to deliver on business data needs. The client regularly attends events and present public speeches. Although our clients team members work independently, there is a strong team spirit to exchange experiences and work on growing the work together.
· Lead negotiations and data acquisition engagements of various complexity related internal Shares experiences, expertise and best practices across the teams internationally to help build and expand knowledge base and ideas
· Able to Apply strategic B2B engagement practices in addition to managing negotiations to ensure full benefits
· Work with the Head of Data Acquisition and Community Engagement in Oceania to:
o Develop and co-ordinate the annual strategic plan and plan
o Implement strategies communicated by the Head of Data Acquisition & Community
o Coordination the Data Acquisition programs
· Monitors and daily updating Location-based Data supplier-specific business activities as well as the extended category industry by building and maintaining thorough understanding of the overall market/landscape
· Develops strategies that help achieve business objectives and achieve sustainable relationships with business partners
· Updates all pertinent supplier and/or industry issues to stakeholders and immediate management and proposes alternative scenarios as they apply to existing strategies
· Regular meetings with stakeholders to discuss current and planned engagement strategies which in line with the business objectives
· Proactively monitors business partners/suppliers’ competencies and competitive positioning (benchmarking)
· Consistently managing priorities effectively, focusing on maximising work results
· Ensures all work commitments are adhered to by monitoring, assessing, and resolving variances in budget, timing or quality
If you are the right person, you’ll be thrilled with the opportunities this role and the company has to offer! Apply now for this great opportunity! Don’t miss out! Call us now on (02) 8001 6478 for a confidential chat!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud
|Location||Melbourne , Show on map|
|Date Advertised||2018-11-26 13:44:43|
|Open To||Australian Residents or WORK VISA holders ONLY|