Senior Data Acquisition
|Location:||Melbourne, , Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
What’s in it for you?
- Travel opportunities around Australia.
- Working in a team and helping to shape the team culture.
- Ability to voice opinions and create strategies
- Complete tasks with creativity through curiosity.
Located in Melbourne, our client is seeking passionate individuals who are focused on their career, in addition to being curious and constantly being creative by thinking outside the box. By adopting a “Go-Getter” attitude you will constantly improve on the strategy and operation of our business. With a strong focus on the business and its company goals, you are guaranteed to succeed in this role. You will be immersed in a highly motivated workplace where even though the team works independently, there is a strong team culture and many shared experiences and ideas.
You will have the opportunity to work with top chain leaders to develop strategies. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to hold engagements with key government and private personnel across diverse markets in addition to presenting ideas and speaking with clients.
As the Data Acquisition Senior, you will have strong contributions to the development of strategies and plans which will then be implemented and communicated with the Head of Data Acquisition and Community. In addition, you will be assisting in negotiations and applying strategic B2B strategies while continuously managing priorities and focusing on efficient work value and ensuring commitments are completed through quality assurance.
Our client is strong and focused with a result orientated, proactive attitude. There will be continuous independent work and plenty of potential to grow both within the organisation in addition to building a corporate profile. The daily tasks will involve exploring the data market, planning and engaging with business partners and suppliers in addition to establishing the relevant relationships with stakeholders. You will also be required to attend events such as conferences or government lobbying and may be asked to present speeches. This will account for 20% of work time.
What our client need from you:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in business development.
- A Bachelor’s degree GIS or in any related field
- Be curious about practices and suggest creative changes accordingly
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills
- Ability to voice creative ideas
- Knowledge and understanding of Maps and Location-Based services
- Experience with B2B relationship management and ability to build, sustain and create effective networking relationships
- Proven ability to gather and analyse data, problem solving skills and prioritize and organize to achieve organisational goals.
Apply now to unlock your potential with this exciting opportunity. Don’t lose your chance! We would love to talk to you! Call us now on (02) 8001 6478!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud