| Job Description || |
- Mandarin Speaking
- Experience in foreign exchange services
Based in Sydney, our client is a trusted global payment and risk management solutions specialist who offers a comprehensive range of global payment and foreign exchange services, including foreign currency drafts, wire transfers, risk management tools with designated Account Executives. We are looking for an experienced Mandarin Speaking Accounts Executive to work in a highly dynamic and rewarding working environment ASAP!
Your responsibilities include:
- Manage the relationship with the clients and provide excellent customer service
- Through client management via telephone solicitation: solicit orders, price up the order/trade and execute the order via client instructions
- Work with Sales Support staff for on-boarding process
- Work alongside back office staff to resolve potential
- Compliance, Operation or Credit issues of concern
- Work alongside other sales personnel to generate, motivate and support sales team efforts
- Create revenue through open trading deals
- Meet/exceed revenue and new account targets set by supervisor on a monthly basis
- Perform ongoing analysis on new/existing client portfolios
- Independently identify and pursue new business opportunities through prospecting, market analysis and networking.
- Adherence to company compliance and regulatory requirements and guidelines
- Strong sales and analysis skills for successful business generation
- Extreme attention to detail, particularly with respect to client information and payment data
- Insight and experience to protect the company’s commercial priorities and positively drive client relationship
- Excellent time management
- Organization, verbal and visual presentation, and a proactive approach to sales
- Strong verbal and written communication ability
- Strong interpersonal skills, professional deportment and the ability to persuade
- Experience in the field of foreign exchange services
- Strong mathematical skills
- Must be RG 146 certified or will to undertake studies.
- Options: only those authorized by the company as certified to sell Options for the company have the authority to do so
- To negotiate and book trades - most offices spots and forwards only
- To solicit business on behalf of the organisation
Work Health & Safety obligations
- Maintain the safe and healthy conduct of anyone under your care (including visitors and contractors)
- Set an example to other employees by actively demonstrating and promoting safe work methods
- Support your Manager and your staff to meet their obligations under the Work Health Safety Policy
- Advise your manager if you believe you are unable to meet your obligations for WHS due to time or resources restrictions
- Accept accountability for reporting all incidents, injuries and near misses
- Ensure that you provide the necessary on the job training to employees on safe work methods
- Ensure that the working conditions under your control are safe and that potential safety concerns/issues are promptly acted upon
If this role interests you, apply NOW! Or call 02 8001 6478 for a confidential discussion!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud