City Planning Team Lead
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Rate/Salary:||195000 - 199999|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
If you have played city planning games, you will know how difficult it is to plan everything smoothly. The only difference is, you now have the chance to work in one of the world's leader in global engineering and advisory company that operates worldwide as a City Planning Team Lead, where your state-of-art work will be making history.
We are looking for a full-time City Planning Team Lead with experience in statutory planning, approvals and strategic planning in NSW for our client! You will be rewarded financially, as well as a sense of achievement as you lay the cornerstone for the future.
Here are some of the responsibilities of the role:
- Leading a team of professionals, including mentoring, coaching and providing technical guidance
- Delivering private sector approvals with diversity of scale across a range of markets
- Engaging with clients to support master planning, precinct planning or regional planning outcomes
- Utilising a strong appreciation of the role infrastructure in land use planning
- Collaborating with multidisciplinary project teams
- Preparing reports to exceptional technical and editorial standards
- Managing commercial risks and opportunities
- Improving or building key client relationships
Some of the experience we need to see:
- Experience in NSW undertaking statutory and strategic planning
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field
- An ability to lead and motivate high performing teams
- Strong communicator and natural collaborator
- A desire to deliver exceptional client experiences
- Current drivers licence
- Experience navigating DA’s, SSD’s, or in undertaking strategic planning at precinct or development scale is highly regarded!
If you are interested, apply now and just give us a call on 02 8001 6478 for a confidential discussion!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud