Head of Digital Marketer Campaign Specialist
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Rate/Salary:||75000 - 84999|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Are you an aspiring marketing professional who wants to work for a rapidly evolving Australian online gaming business? Do you want to develop end‐to‐end marketing campaigns with the goal of enhancing acquisition,conversions, retention and customer lifetime value? Are you looking for an opportunity that will challenge you daily and encourage you to think outside the box to solve interesting business problems?
Our client is currently in the process of developing a strong and dynamic marketing team and is looking for a Head of Digital Marketing & Campaign Specialist. Reporting directly to the CEO, your role will lead the digital charge, with the aim of driving sales for our products. You will be responsible for contributing to the digital strategy, executing your plan, assembling a marketing team and all associated reporting. This role will require you to have demonstrated capabilities in an acquisition focused B2C digital marketing role, from implementing a marketing strategy, managing marketing spends, all post campaign reporting and analysis. The key channels to focus on (however not limited to) will be paid search, display EDM, video marketing, guerrilla tactics and lead generation.
Your Role Will Involve:
- Manage projects and execute multi‐channel campaigns
- Set up, manage and optimise campaigns within Google Ads (SEM, Display, Video)
- Contribute to improving our SEO via content generation and onsite SEO
- Grow social media presence and assist with community engagement
- Manage offline channel execution including direct and brand activation/experiential marketing
- Be a point of contact for external agencies and suppliers
- Creation of new processes and procedures to scale marketing activity and drive efficiencies
- Able to work across various marketing automation, digital platforms and social channels
- Partnering up with Product Marketing owners to help maintain and optimize messaging, promotion and channel mix
- Working cross‐functionally with various initiatives to achieve financial targets and strategic goals through our marketing campaigns
- Develop and optimise promotions and processes to drive growth and ensure efficiency and alignment
- Strong understanding of KPI performance to define goals
In Return You Will Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Economics, Mathematics or other related field
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role within a fast‐paced environment (preferably online gaming)
- Data analysis and tagging with an analytical mindset to derive insights from data and make intelligent and agile decisions
- Proficiency in Google Adwords, Facebook Business Manager, Hootsuite, Google Analytics,, Campaign Monitor, Salesforce, and highly desirable; HTML and WordPress.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Hands on email marketing experience an advantage
- CRM management and campaign automation
- Active in staying up to date with new trends, technologies and emerging opportunities
- Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to juggle multiple complex projects at once
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team setting and build long lasting relationships
- You must be an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent resident to be eligible for this role.
If this role interests you, apply NOW! Or call 02 8001 6478 for a confidential discussion!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud