|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Rate/Salary:||70000 - 79999|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Our client is a leading provider of IT asset handling and remarketing services. They are seeking a dynamic, resilient and driven Project Administrator to join and support their team in Homebush ASAP! You will be working in a forward thinking, innovative and diverse company that offers fantastic employee benefits and is genuinely committed to staff progression and development.
This role will require you to be a excellent communicator and a highly skilled administrator as you’ll be managing the main client relationships and resources. This hands on role is heavily focused on setting up and establishing frameworks, planning and executing, managing systems, processes and people and you will get to enjoy scheduling projects across Australia with some very well known clients!
What you’ll be doing:
- Assist in the pre-planning and concept stage of projects
- Coordinate and lead cross-functional teams through meetings and progress measurement activity to ensure project completion on time and within budget
- Manage projects (Typically responsible for large sized or complex projects and significant components of multiple projects)
- Preparing project cost reports, budgets and forecasts each month
- Entering jobs/collections into a Job Management system
- Conduct periodic reviews to ensure project is on track and conducts post-project reviews
- Strong experience/understanding on asset lifecycle
- Ensure the on-going development and improvement of all project procedures
- Provides subject matter expertise in regards to problem definition / solving, and analytics
- Co-ordinate third party activities and track associated expenses
- Regular and ad-hoc reporting and troubleshooting by customer/project
Desired Skills and Experience
- Possess attention to detail, confidentiality, integrity and ability to maintain a high level of professionalism in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- System oriented, great at excel, managing schedules and picking up our inhouse job management system
- Be customer centric and solution focused
- Possess strong organisational and communication skills
- Record of dealing with high end specification projects and applying PM principles
- Understand budgets and control of budgets
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- 3+ years of previous work experience
- Strong Program Management Skills
- Australian work experience essential
If this role interests you, apply NOW! Or call 02 8001 6478 for a confidential discussion!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud