HR / IT Recruitment Coordinator
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Rate/Salary:||65000 - 79999|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Our client is a leading provider of IT asset handling and remarketing services in Australia and they are looking for a Recruitment Coordinator with a least one year experience to join their team at Homebush ASAP! You will be working in a forward thinking, innovative and diverse company that offers fantastic employee benefits and is genuinely committed to staff progression and development. This will also be a perfect opportunity to gain exposure to all aspects of Human Resources, you won’t be just limited to recruitment!
This role will require you to manage the recruitment process for multiple projects from start to finish. You will also assist the HR Director in the management of all Personnel, Training and Development activities ensuring they meet the operational needs for the company.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Partnering with Project and Account Managers and recruiting a wide range of roles for high profile clients and projects
- Engage with our existing candidates, focusing on sourcing, selecting and managing IT professionals throughout the recruitment process
- Coordinate with all departments / states in the requisitioning of employees following established standards, policies and procedures; assist them in the orientation, training, development and evaluation of their personnel
- Create and maintain personnel files ensuring records are accurate at all times.
- Assist the HR Director as required with annual HR training and activities including but not limited to performance management, remuneration initiatives and employee benefits / engagement
- Manage new starter processes including criminal history, qualification and medical checks, offer documentation and Welcome Packs. You are also conduct orientation for new employees and ensure all paperwork is complete
Desired Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- Previous experience in a IT / Recruitment Human Resources position (Ideally you must have at least one year experience in IT recruitment)
- Ability to build excellent relationships with key managers across the business
- Must possess a high degree of attention to detail, confidentiality, integrity and ability to maintain a high level of professionalism in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, negotiate and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; and leads by example
- Creative thinker, with a continuous improvement perspective
Apply today or contact us on 02 8001 6478 for a confidential discussion. We would love to hear from you! Please note only applicants with Full Working Rights (Permanent Resident, Australian citizen or Valid Working Visa) will be eligible for the role.
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud