| Job Description || |
Our client is looking for a System Support Analyst with GIS background at Rozelle to start ASAP! The candidate will need exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, to deliver proper and professional responses to end users. This role requires you to become one of the best supports ever to deliver top and percise solution within a limited timeframe.
You will be functioning within high stress environment and responsible for the following:
- Continuously assess and evaluate the internal system and associated technology
- Provide immediate telephone and online support in the use and application of the internal system to all Control Centres at all times, including those outside normal business hours.
- Support is provided onsite when necessitated by problems of significant operational impact.
- Attend to all system failures immediately and undertake appropriate action immediately
- Referring technical problems to the contracted system service provider (second Level support) in accordance with fault reporting procedure.
- Maintain Issue Management databases and comprehensive reports of all system failures.
- Develop, implement and maintain quality assurance programs and procedures ensuring the highest possible standards are maintained.
- Develop, implement and maintain quality assurance programs and procedures ensuring GIS Functionality and spatial data meet the business and functional requirements of all users/stakeholders
- Manage the support and development of all Operational Geographical Information systems and data to ensure functionality and business requirements are met.
- Establish and support the computer aided dispatch system during emergencies
- Provide on call services for the provision of system support when needed
Your skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience in GIS with a strong working knowledge of MapInfo and ESRI software including web based mapping applications.
- Experience in a customer service role, preferably in the Information Technology, emergency services and/or health services industries.
- Experience in spatial data management and demonstrated ability querying data in MS SQL.
- Highly developed conceptual, analytical problem solving and project management skills and experience.
- Ability to work as a team member in a time-critical environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including interpersonal presentation, negotiation and conflict management skills.
- Ability to solve complex operational problems and implement IT systems solutions.
- Effective decision making and judgmental skills.
If you have already read this far, this means you must have interest in this position! Apply NOW and be the best support that everyone needs!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud