Business Analyst | SAP experience needed
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Rate/Salary:||100 - 110|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Our client is seeking a highly experienced business analyst with strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities to start ASAP! The role is based in Lidcombe and will require you to work closely with the business and other employees to provide SAP support and support to end users.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identify and develop solutions to HR business problems/issues
- Resolve technical queries and assists in the development of applications
- Meet with user groups to gather and analyse end user requirements
- Document business requirements & functional requirements
- Work with the business to ensure smooth transition to new processes and provide support
- Coordinate user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Prepare material and provide training to assist end users during/following implementation
- Review customer solution design documentation and advise on changes by way of best practice
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Have minimum 4 years business analyst experience in SAP HR/Payroll function knowledge
- Ability to understand & document business processes & procedures
- Strong analytical & problem-solving capabilities
- Can effectively communicate with technical resources and business users
- Australian Citizen / Permanent Resident
- Any previous experience working in government would be advantageous
Apply today or contact us on 02 8001 6478 for a confidential discussion. We would love to hear from you! Please note only Permanent Resident or Australian citizen will be eligible for the role.
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud