Civil Infrastructure Leader
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Rate/Salary:||195000 - 199999|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
What is the dream city like? Will you show us the future? Be the leader, take the lead and show us the way!
We are looking for a City Infrastructure Leader with experience in statutory planning, approvals and strategic planning in NSW for our client! You will be rewarded financially, as well as a sense of achievement as you will be laying the cornerstone for the future.
Our client is an industry leader in global engineering and advisory company and operates worldwide. They provide advisory, design, delivery and asset management services on projects across the globe. With constant innovation, they are always endeavoured to explore and deliver solutions to their clients with their own ingenuity. This is a perfect opportunity for you to demonstrate your skills and expertise with one of the leading engineering and advisory company in the world!
Here are some of the responsibilities of the role:
- Leading a team of professionals, including mentoring, coaching and providing technical guidance
- Delivering private sector approvals with diversity of scale across a range of markets
- Engaging with clients to support master planning, precinct planning or regional planning outcomes
- Utilising a strong appreciation of the role infrastructure in land use planning
- Collaborating with multidisciplinary project teams
- Preparing reports to exceptional technical and editorial standards
- Managing commercial risks and opportunities
- Improving or building key client relationships
Some of the experience we want to see:
- Experience in NSW undertaking statutory and strategic planning
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field
- An ability to lead and motivate high performing teams
- Strong communicator and natural collaborator
- A desire to deliver exceptional client experiences
- Current drivers licence
- Experience navigating DA’s, SSD’s, or in undertaking strategic planning at precinct or development scale is highly regarded!
APPLY NOW, and call us on 02 8001 6478 for a confidential discussion!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud