GIS & System Support Analyst
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Our client is looking for a System Support Analyst with GIS background to start ASAP at Rozelle! You will be providing first and second level support to stakeholders in the use of all operational information technology and contribute to the preparedness of the computer aided dispatch system and associated technologies within the organisations redundant operations centre. The candidate will need exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, to deliver proper, professional and direct responses to end users.
What you’ll be doing:
- Continuously assess and evaluate our database system and other technology for effective and efficient performance
- Provide on-line and phone support, including outside normal business hours
- Maintain a library of resource material and operations manuals concerning our database system
- Attend to all system failures and ensure database system is returned to full operational status quickl
- Develop, implement and maintain quality assurance programs and procedures ensuring the highest possible standards are maintained
- Develop, implement and maintain quality assurance programs and procedures ensuring GIS Functionality and spatial data meet the business and functional requirements of all users/stakeholders
- Establish and support the computer aided dispatch system
What you'll need for this role:
- Have tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience in GIS (must have strong knowledge of MapInfo and ESRI software, including web-based mapping applications)
- Experience in customer service, preferably in IT, emergency services and/or health service industries
- Experience in spatial data management and demonstrated ability querying data in MS SQL
- Highly developed conceptual, analytical problem solving and project management skills and experience
- Ability to work as a team member in a time-critical environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including interpersonal presentation, negotiation and conflict management skills
- Ability to solve complex operational problems and implement IT systems solutions
- Effective decision making and judgmental skills
Call us now on 02 8001 6478 for a confidential discussion, and gain insight to land this role!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud