Social Media Marketing Director | Mandarin is a MUST
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Rate/Salary:||90000 - 94999|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Take the lead! Social media is everywhere, so we need you to take charge of it for our client. If you are interested to become a Marketing Director for one of the fastest growing company in FX industry, then look no further!
You will be responsible for the following:
- Establish the go-to-market strategies for business, encompasses product launch, lead generation, experiential and social media.
- Support effective internal and external communications including public relations to drive exposure of Media Corp International in the region and the key focus industries.
- Experience in global market promotion, familiar with online and offline media resources (e.g., Facebook, Google, WeChat etc.)
- Proactively develop, implement and manage the day-to-day tactics and execution of marketing activities across all channels and platforms, including events and digital marketing campaigns.
- Working closely with agencies to create targeted campaigns
- Research/make recommendations and execute on regional media partners and industry associations for digital marketing, sponsorships, co-branded email, and other creative means to reach online audiences.
- Develop compelling content for marketing materials, speaker interviews, case studies, EDMs, and external newsletters.
- Monitor and analyze marketing program effectiveness and performance regularly.
- Track and drive marketing leads through the sales process and report status/results regularly.
- Meeting monthly pipeline and lead generation targets
- Brand strategy and development for business
Key requirements include:
- Degree in Business/ Marketing/communications.
- Minimum 5 years of professional work experience in B2B marketing environment, with experience in Media Marketing or IT sector preferred.
- Marketing experience in the financial industry is plus.
- Experience and very knowledgeable n marketing automation tool
- Passionate and strong in developing and implementing marketing and communication strategies
- Well-developed organizing and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects at any one time.
- Proven success in developing customer-focused, multi-year marketing strategies including deployment, measurement, evaluation of return and optimization using innovative approaches.
You will be rewarded with a great team environment, attractive salary with quarterly and yearly bonuses along with the opportunity to build your own personal team around you. If you are interested in this challenging role, we look forward to discussing this opportunity with you further! Call us on 02 8001 6478 for a confidential discussion.
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud