Bilingual Social Media Marketing Coordinator | Mandarin & English
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Rate/Salary:||50000 - 54999|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Located in the heart of Sydney CBD, our client is an award winning Australian financial services firm providing online forex trading capabilities to retail, high-net worth and institutional clients globally. It is one of the fastest growing and reputable financial institute that strives to provide a client-friendly, interactive forex experience 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. The company offers competitive salary package, along with a great working environment with friendly work culture.
Essentials for this role:
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services; this includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Strong Knowledge and familiarity with Social Media personal and corporate uses and experience in online marketing.
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English and Chinese language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar
As a successful candidate, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the following tasks!
- Undertake and evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Support the marketing department by scheduling and organizing the creation of website content
- Work with marketing team to coordinate day-to-day activities that lead to the completion of projects and tasks
- Plan and administer marketing budget
- Input in all corporate advertising, build and maintain good relationships with media and industry publication contacts
- Works with writers and artists and oversees copywriting, design, layout, and production of promotional materials.
- Specify social media plan within the Marketing plan.
- Stays in touch with the latest development in the social media field and update internal teams as needed.
- Social media monitoring and analysis.
- Prepares marketing activity reports
- Manage the WeChat accounts
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud