|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Rate/Salary:||150000 - 154999|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Ever dreamt of working with one of the industry leader in global engineering and advisory company that operates worldwide? Today, it's your chance to progress even further into the industry.
We are looking for a full-time Ecosystem Manager with substantial experience undertaking environmental impact assessment in the NSW market, or someone who is ready for this senior position as their next step in their career! Due to their need for expansion, managing approvals for major infrastructure in the road, rail, energy or water markets would be highly regarded.
You will be making decisions everyday, taking responsibilities.
- Lead a team of professionals, including mentoring, coaching and providing technical guidance
- Lead and contributing to environmental assessment projects with diversity of scale across a range of markets
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary project teams
- Prepare reports to exceptional technical and editorial standards
- Improve or build key client relationships
To be eligible, you need to have the following experience and skills:
- Experience in NSW undertaking SSI or SSD approvals
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field
- Applied knowledge of NSW planning instruments
- Strong communicator and natural collaborator
- A desire to deliver exceptional client experiences
- Current drivers licence
Apply NOW, or call us on 02 8001 6478 for a confidential discussion! We would love to hear from you.
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud