|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Rate/Salary:||140000 - 144999|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Ever dreamt of working with one of the industry leader in global engineering and advisory company that operates worldwide? Change the world with your amazing talent today!
This position will be based in Neutral Bay and ideally it would be a full-time position, however a part time role would also be considered to provide flexibility for the right applicant.
As of this moment, our client is looking for an experienced environmental scientist to assist them in operation. You will be undertaking these responsibilities:
- Undertaking desktop and field based terrestrial biodiversity assessments
- Providing advice for environmental designs such as fauna connectivity structures
- Preparing biodiversity offset strategies and undertaking biodiversity monitoring
- Developing the skills of less senior staff
- Collaborating with multidisciplinary project teams
- Preparing reports to exceptional technical and editorial standards
Our ideal candidate should possess the following key skills and experience
- BAM accredited assessor
- Experience in NSW undertaking biodiversity assessments
- Expertise and confidence in the identification of NSW vegetation communities
- A desire to grow, lead and develop people
- An appreciation of commercial risk management in the consulting industry
- Current drivers licence.
If you are an experienced Environmental Scientist and would like to speak with us about this role, please call us on 02 8001 6478 for a confidential discussion!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud