| Job Description || |
We are looking for multiple Full Stack Developers for our client to help create the best digital online experience for their customers!
Based in the heart of Brisbane, you will be building applications that allow customers to buy and manage their policies and claims online, and also contributing to the development of internal applications used by our staff to support the business operation. You will be supported by a team of 60 developers, testers and agile practitioners in their office overlooking the Brisbane river.
- Design and develop Java 8/Typescript code to implement the goals of the sprint and deliver value to our business partners.
- Contribute the design and development of our modern Java cloud micro-service architecture.
- Contribute to the design and development of our front-end Typescript/AngularJS application.
- Help build out our CI/CD pipeline and AWS deployment infrastructure.
- Take ownership of the product, contribute improvement and innovation ideas.
- Contribute to best practice testing across unit, integration and end to end tests.
- Attention to detail for the look and polish of web applications.
- Work within a cross functional Scrum team. Participate in all Scrum ceremonies such as planning, estimating and retrospectives. Contribute to the continuous improvement of team processes.
- Participate in support and deployment activities as required.
- Perform other reasonable and relevant activities as requested from time to time to meet operational requirements.
- 5 + years proven commercial experience in web development;
- Excellent knowledge of Java 8.
- Excellent knowledge of Spring Boot and Spring Cloud.
- Knowledge of SQL and ORM technologies.
- Familiarity with modern web frameworks such as React, Angular or Vue desirable.
- Understanding of cloud deployment with Docker and AWS.
- Experience with monitoring tools such as New Relic/Sumo Logic.
- Experience with AWS ecosystem such as S3, EC2, Lambda, SQS.
- Knowledge of software development, micro-service and message bus design considerations and patterns.
- Ability to work in the Atlassian suite of products. JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket and Bamboo.
- Source code management with git.
- Understanding of security implications for web applications (OWASP).
- A background in financial services applications is an advantage.
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud