Senior Software Developer | Mandarin Speaking
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Rate/Salary:||115000 - 119999|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Our client is looking for multiple IT talents who can speak Mandarin, preferably with financial experience! This is an unthinkable opportunity to further your journey with a team of amazing software talents who are dedicated to, and striving for the same goal. In return, our client is offering a generous salary package to those who are fit for this role in a supportive environment to help you succeed!
Some accountability that you will be taking on
- Professional experience with developing large or medium enterprise software, preferable CRM.
- Demonstrate commitment to ongoing professional development through self-learning, professional training, participation in open-source projects, attending industry event, etc.
- Maintain exceptional standards of software quality within the team by establishing thorough practices, habits and processes.
- Design, develop and unit test applications in accordance with established industry standards.
- Analyse and resolve technical and application problems.
- Assess opportunities for the improvement of applications and processes, and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members, stakeholders and other affected parties.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Analyse system specifications and translate system requirements to task specifications for less experienced software engineers.
- Participate and initiate benchmarks and processes that drive continuous improvement in personal and team-wide performance.
Some technical experience that you need
- 5+ Years of enterprise software design and development skills in Java.
- Tertiary Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Software Development/Engineering
- Solid recent experience in the design and development of enterprise software.
- Familiar with SpringMVC, Mybatis, MySQL, SQL Server is highly regarded.
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD).
- Experience with multi-threading, concurrency, debugging, performance profiling and optimization.
- Unit Testing & Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Exposure to case management, workflow and BPM would be highly regarded.
- Ability to work autonomously on complex technical problems.
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories.
- Internally motivated with ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills in Mandarin.
- Experience building scalable and fault-tolerant systems in complex and hybrid environment
Call us today on 02 8001 6478 for a confidential discussion!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud