Managerial Position | Environmental Consultant
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Rate/Salary:||150000 - 154999|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
SAVE THE PLANET!
We are looking for a full-time environmental consultant manager with substantial experience for our client, who will be undertaking environmental impact assessment in the NSW market, or someone who is ready for this senior position as their next step in their career! Due to their need for expansion, managing approvals for major infrastructure in the road, rail, energy or water markets would be highly regarded.
It will need you to… :
- Lead a team of professionals, including mentoring, coaching and providing technical guidance
- Lead and contributing to environmental assessment projects with diversity of scale across a range of markets
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary project teams
- Prepare reports to exceptional technical and editorial standards
- Improve or build key client relationships
- Experience in NSW undertaking SSI or SSD approvals
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field
- Applied knowledge of NSW planning instruments
- Strong communicator and natural collaborator
- A desire to deliver exceptional client experiences
- Current drivers licence
Apply today, or call us on 02 8001 6478 for a confidential discussion! We would love to hear from you.
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud