Gaming Industry - 2D Graphic Artist
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Make an impact to the gaming industry with your influential design!
Our client is an innovative digital games studio pioneering real money skill and chance social games on the web, desktop and mobile devices. They leverage proprietary dynamic RTP balancing, 3D game engine development, artificial intelligence, smart data and mobile technologies to offer scalable, unique and entertaining real money games to radically disrupt the online gambling, netting and wagering industry.
As a 2D Concept Artist, you will work on a variety of products and projects, being responsible for crafting creative, visually stunning and high‐quality concept art and user interface designs, usability and ongoing product improvement. You will bring vision and have an input in enhancing features, creativity and innovation to ensure that the designs meet the business objectives and reflect the brand, whilst also pushing the boundaries of what's technically possible and constantly improving the customer experience.
Your Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in casual game concept art
- UI design (icons, controls, visual elements) is a MUST
- Advanced skills in Adobe CS Suite or better
- Advanced drawing, sketching and conceptualisation skills with an ability to adapt to variety of styles
- Proven understanding of illustration skills including composition, perspective and colour theory
- Proven understanding of surface texture, anatomy, and architecture
- Game environments and character concept art
- Game assets concept art
- Game design storyboards and concept art
- Final production 2D game art
- Game User Interface
- Web Design and Interface
- Menu Design and Interface
- Competencies, skills and knowledge
- Proven understanding of surface texture, anatomy, and architecture; Experience in web and mobile games;
- Solid interpersonal and communications skills;
- Self-managing: organised with good time management
- Exceedingly hardworking, creative and professional
We would love to have a confidential discussion with you on 02 8001 6478! Apply now before it's too late!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud