Night Shift - Foreign Exchange Customer Support | Graduates are welcome to apply!
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Located in the heart of Sydney CBD, our client is an award winning Australian financial services firm providing online forex trading capabilities to retail, high-net worth and institutional clients globally. It is one of the fastest growing and reputable financial institute that strives to provide a client-friendly, interactive forex experience. As a team, our client always look to innovate and take advantage of the latest technology, recruiting the top talents and pass on your amazing skills to our clients. If you have ever wish to improve the customer’s experience with an award winning, financial institute in Australia, this role is for YOU!
Responsibilities as a friendly customer support!
- This is a night shift only position, you must be willing to work the night shift.
- Following our account opening processes.
- Processing clients' deposits and withdrawals to ensure that they are made and received in a timely manner.
- Manage the answering of customer support queries on the website's live chat, email and the phone.
- Answering any inbound phone calls and directing the query correctly.
- Full training will be provided for the successful applicant.
- We want a driven, personable applicant who understands forex, looking to get their start with a reputable broker or simply trying to avoid the 9-5.
Attributes that you help you to land this position!
- A polished phone manner, with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Hardworking attitude and have demonstrated the ability to work autonomously.
- Understanding of financial markets, focused around forex and CFD trading.
- Trading background and fully proficient in how to use the MT4 platform and entire MetaQuotes suite of apps.
- Able to speak multiple languages is highly regarded!
This is a great chance to join a fast growing and reputable financial services company! Full training and support will be provided but you must be willing to work autonomously within your role. Call us on 02 8001 6478 for a chat!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud