|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Rate/Salary:||140000 - 144999|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Regarding to our client
Our client is an industry leader in global engineering and advisory company and operates worldwide. They provide advisory, design, delivery and asset management services on projects across the globe. With constant innovation, they are always endeavoured to explore and deliver solutions to their clients with their own ingenuity. You will be supported by a diverse, vibrant and high performing ecology team that collaborates across Australia. Due to their need for expansion, experience managing biodiversity assessments for major infrastructure projects would be highly regarded. This is a perfect opportunity for you to learn from the industry specialists and gain invaluable insights that cannot be found elsewhere!
The position will be based in Neutral Bay and ideally it would be a full-time position, however a part time role would also be considered to provide flexibility for the right applicant.
Regarding to our position
- Undertaking desktop and field based terrestrial biodiversity assessments
- Providing advice for environmental designs such as fauna connectivity structures
- Preparing biodiversity offset strategies and undertaking biodiversity monitoring
- Developing the skills of less senior staff
- Collaborating with multidisciplinary project teams
- Preparing reports to exceptional technical and editorial standards
Regarding to your experience
- BAM accredited assessor
- Experience in NSW undertaking biodiversity assessments
- Expertise and confidence in the identification of NSW vegetation communities
- A desire to grow, lead and develop people
- An appreciation of commercial risk management in the consulting industry
- Current drivers licence.
If you are a passionate scientist who concerns about the ecosystem, send us your CV today. Or call us on 02 8001 6478 for a confidential discussion!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud