Senior Java Engineer | Mandarin Required
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Rate/Salary:||100000 - 104999|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Our client is looking for multiple Java talents who can speak Mandarin, preferably with financial experience! This is an unthinkable opportunity to further your journey with a team of amazing software talents who are dedicated to, and striving for the same goal. In return, our client is offering a generous salary package to those who are fit for this role in a supportive environment to help you succeed!
Located in the heart of Sydney CBD, our client is an award winning Australian financial services firm providing online forex trading capabilities to retail, high-net worth and institutional clients globally. It is one of the fastest growing and reputable financial institute that strives to provide a client-friendly, interactive forex experience. As a team our client always look to innovate and take advantage of the latest technology, recruiting the top talents and pass on your amazing skills to our clients. If you have ever wish to improve the financial experience and the service delivery to the clients, this role is for YOU!
Some accountabilities that you will be taking on!
- Professional experience with developing large or medium enterprise software, preferable CRM.
- Demonstrate commitment to ongoing professional development through self-learning, professional training, participation in open-source projects, attending industry event, etc.
- Maintain exceptional standards of software quality within the team by establishing thorough practices, habits and processes.
- Design, develop and unit test applications in accordance with established industry standards.
- Analyse and resolve technical and application problems.
- Assess opportunities for the improvement of applications and processes, and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members, stakeholders and other affected parties.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Analyse system specifications and translate system requirements to task specifications for less experienced software engineers.
- Participate and initiate benchmarks and processes that drive continuous improvement in personal and team-wide performance.
Some technical experience that you need!
- 5+ Years of enterprise software design and development skills in Java.
- Tertiary Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Software Development/Engineering
- Solid recent experience in the design and development of enterprise software.
- Familiar with SpringMVC, Mybatis, MySQL, SQL Server is highly regarded.
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD).
- Experience with multi-threading, concurrency, debugging, performance profiling and optimization.
- Unit Testing & Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Exposure to case management, workflow and BPM would be highly regarded.
- Ability to work autonomously on complex technical problems.
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories.
- Internally motivated with ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills in Mandarin.
- Experience building scalable and fault-tolerant systems in complex and hybrid environment
This is a very unique opportunity for Java Developers who knows Mandarin to thrive! Apply now or call 02 8001 6478 for a confidential discussion!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud