Environmental Advisory Manager
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Rate/Salary:||150000 - 154999|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Our client is an industry leader in global engineering and advisory company and operates worldwide. They provide advisory, design, delivery and asset management services on projects across the globe. With constant innovation, they are always endeavoured to explore and deliver solutions to their clients with their own ingenuity.
We are looking for a full-time environmental advisory manager with substantial experience undertaking environmental impact assessment in the NSW market, or someone who is ready for this senior position as their next step in their career! Due to their need for expansion, managing approvals for major infrastructure in the road, rail, energy or water markets would be highly regarded.
This role needs you to… :
- Lead a team of professionals, including mentoring, coaching and providing technical guidance
- Lead and contributing to environmental assessment projects with diversity of scale across a range of markets
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary project teams
- Prepare reports to exceptional technical and editorial standards
- Improve or build key client relationships
You need to have… :
- Experience in NSW undertaking SSI or SSD approvals
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field
- Applied knowledge of NSW planning instruments
- Strong communicator and natural collaborator
- A desire to deliver exceptional client experiences
- Current drivers licence
Call us on 02 8001 6478 for a confidential discussion! We would love to hear from you.
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud