| Job Description || |
- Strong understanding of the Software Development Life-cycle.
- Scripting experience in PowerShell, Python, & Ruby or other modern programming language experience.
- Proven experience in software engineering best practices using source control and automated testing etc.
- Commercial cloud automation experience in AWS (preferably) or Azure, e.g. AWS SDKs and CloudFormation templates.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- A strong understanding of the philosophy of Infrastructure as Code.
- Configuration management experience using Chef (preferred), Puppet, Ansible, or Salt.
- A deep understanding of modern security concepts in web applications and cloud platforms.
- The ability to define architecture/design where required to communicate complex implementation concepts.
- Experience with Relational Database and NoSQL development.
- Experience with Agile project methodologies such as Scrum.
- Experience in implementing Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery systems.
- Experience with change management/risk management in relation to releases and versions of software and supporting dependent components.
- Exposure to GIS products.
Apply today with your resume (in MS Word format) along with a Cover Letter outlining your suitability to this role!
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud