Senior Ecology Expert | 5+ years with BioBanking Experience
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Rate/Salary:||80000 - 84999|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Our client is a specialist environmental consultancy, providing expertise in all areas of ecological assessment and management. As well as provide services to a wide range of private and public sector clients and routinely conduct ecological surveys and reporting for Species and Environmental Impact Statements, flora and fauna assessments, development applications and bushland management plans. Additionally, our client’s reputation for providing expert testimony has involved us in a range of high profile court cases. This role will allow you to experience an environment that leads ecological field investigations, creation of reports as well as impact assessments. You will supervise others and be able to utilize your established contacts and networks for business development and marketing activities.
Something you will need for this role:
- Degree qualified ecologist with more than five years’ experience, preferably within a consulting environment.
- Demonstrated botanical identification skills in previous occupation
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Decisive project management skills
- 5+ years with BioBanking Accreditation
Something about this role:
- Performing work in the areas of ecological assessment, natural resource management, environmental impact assessment, permitting and approval processes
- Provision of project ecological management advice and oversight in relation to ecological legislation and considering a range of matters such as vegetation, surface water and groundwater impacts
- Oversight of construction activities including on-site roles such as ecological site inspections, etc.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with clients, colleagues, and government and private stakeholder
- Managing and delivering projects on schedule, within budget and to the required quality standards
- Bidding for and winning work
If you are looking for a place to grow, look no further! Apply now by clicking the apply button, or if you would like, call 02 8001 6478 for a confidential discussion!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud