FX/CFD Sales Manager
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Rate/Salary:||65000 - 79999|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
FX and CFD Sales Manager
Our client is a leading online electronic brokerage firm and among the world’s fastest-growing global providers within the financial markets. As well as have been successful in the creation of sound principles within trust, transparency, ethics and security which are their focus on striving growth. Their strong global presence is backed by over 100 knowledgeable market specialists providing a multitude of services including customer support, in-depth research and analysis on a variety of markets and educational material that helps traders make informed and calculated decisions.
Information about the Role
Due to a strong growth phase, our client’s Australian office is seeking an experienced FX & CFD Sales Manager to work full time at its premium-grade Sydney CBD office.
This highly-regarded role is a great opportunity for motivated and passionate individuals seeking to drive their career to new levels. For the right candidate, we will compensate their efforts with a competitive base salary and uncapped commissions.
The basic things you will do:
- Set and structure different Sales team targets and remunerations.
- Ensure all Sales management, supervising and monitoring targets are achieved monthly and yearly
- Responsible for Sales coaching and monitoring.
- Business development and expansion of direct and indirect, this it to include the Introduction of Brokers/Partners/Institutional
- The coordination and participation of company business development roadshows and market events.
- Establishing various new B2C and B2B relationships with Retail and Institutional clients as well as business partners.
- Creation of lead-capturing initiatives to generate many more and better-quality leads
- Organise Royal’s educational seminars
- Assist marketing to help develop strong marketing channels with media to build local and global brand image.
- Recruit, develop and coach Sales subordinates to enhance sales skills and product knowledge.
- Manage all aspects of Royal’s day-to-day sales operations locally.
- Report directly to the Head of Global Sales, and global CEO.
The basic stuff you’ll need:
- Minimum of 1 year experience with an established track record of sales achievements and managerial experience in sales.
- Solid experience in leading a Sales team in financial markets/Forex.
- Must be fluent in the English language both spoken and written.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, under pressure with strict deadlines.
- Goal-oriented, driven, good analytical skills and high level of integrity.
- Proactive and confident.
- Strong leadership and influencing skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Aggressive, self-motivated personality.
Not Essential but Well Regarded:
- RG146 compliant
- Existing client base
- Salesforce experience
If this sounds like you, then don’t delay – we are keen to hear from you!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud