Technical Business Analyst
|Location:||ul, ul, New Zealand|
|Rate/Salary:||70000 - 74999|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
We are on the search for someone special to join our team as a Business Analyst in South Korea. Our client is an independent consultancy concentrating on providing the most appropriate solutions to meet client’s business needs, rather than being involved in software sales. Your primary role will be assisting their clients to understand and improve their processes, and to capture their requirements, there may be times where you will be required utilize your project or test management skills or assist in creating strategy
What we look for in our BA's:
- With at least 4 years of experience.
- Ideally with Esri experience.
- You have outstanding communication skills which will allow you to build solid relationships with our customers
- Know how to speak Korean and English (fluent in speaking and writing)
- You are motivated, engaging and a quick learner
- You have the ability to understand and define a problem. You can provide options for our customers on the way to move forward.
- You are the initiator of projects, the person who understands the reason for the project and can confirm the right outcome has been delivered
- You have previous experience in a contracting or customer consulting role. Ideally having worked with and understanding a variety of different industries.
What we're passionate about:
- Bringing together a team of likeminded, creative thinkers who are committed to working with our local customers to deliver value and the outcomes they need
- Giving you the flexibility to be innovative and the freedom to develop your ideas.
- Recognizing your talent and ambition and supporting you to progress your career
- Nurturing our culture, which is one of respect and trust for our employees and customers alike
- Providing a relaxed working environment, we want you to enjoy what you do
They are offering you the best of both worlds - you get a challenging and dynamic position, where you can help grow something quite special and it's with us, Korea's leading IT organization. They are an equal opportunity employer, have a family friendly workplace and endeavor to ensure our staff have work life balance.
If this sounds like you, then don’t delay – we are keen to hear from you!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud