Full Stack Developer
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Rate/Salary:||85000 - 89999|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
We are seeking for Talented Superstars who can start ASAP! If you are an enthusiastic and motivated individual, then hit APPLY Now!
Our client is a leading supplier of jackpot and media distribution systems to casinos, clubs and gaming machine manufacturers around the world.
They are growing their development team and are looking for a talented Full Stack Java Developer based in their Taren Point Offices.
This position will offer the successful applicant to take ownership in the product development of one of their new core products, and provides the opportunity to be innovative, engage their creative side, and come up with new concepts and ideas.
- Full stack developer, using MEAN stack.
- Develop backend services using Java.
- Document test requirements.
- Provide support and field issue analysis.
- Java development. More than 6 years' recent experience.
- Network programming, understand socket level programming, worked with a variety of protocols. Good understanding of UDP/TCP and multicast programming.
- Recent experience with MongoDB.
- Linux Server administration, preferably Ubuntu 16.04
- Development tools: Gulp, Webpack NPM, Yarn, Babel, Maven.
- Good English communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work with little supervision. Work well in a small team.
- Experience using Git, Jira, Bamboo, and Confluence.
Highly Regarded skills:
- Gaming experience - either as a developer or an interest.
- Knowledge of video codecs and audio file formats.
- Knowledge of video streaming protocols.
- SQL experience - Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Development experience using C++ and C#.
- Document product specifications and technical manuals.
The company offers a flexible and family friendly working environment, generous benefits, and the ability to travel overseas.
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud