Full Stack Developer
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Rate/Salary:||85000 - 89999|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
We are now looking for a passionate and talented individual who has it all to work for a leading supplier of jackpot and media distribution systems to casinos, clubs and gaming machine manufacturers around the world! Based in Taren Point, Sydney, our client is currently looking for a highly motivated Full Stack Developer with 6 years of recent experience, and this is a great opportunity to learn from experienced mentors and expand your industry insight! In addition, our client also offers a flexible and family friendly working environment, generous benefits, market rate salary, and the ability to travel oversea! Keep reading if you are interested in this role.
As a full stack developer, you will be using MEAN stack and develop backend services using Java. You are also require to provide support and field issue analysis as well as document test requirements.
To be eligible for this role, you must have:
- Java development with more than 6 years' of recent experience.
- Network programming, understand socket level programming, worked with a variety of protocols. Good understanding of UDP/TCP and multicast programming.
- Recent experience with MongoDB.
- Linux Server administration, preferably Ubuntu 16.04
- Development tools: Gulp, Webpack NPM, Yarn, Babel, Maven.
- Good English communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work with little supervision. Work well in a small team.
- Experience using Git, Jira, Bamboo, and Confluence.
Not essential but highly regarded:
- Gaming experience - either as a developer or an interest.
- Knowledge of video codecs and audio file formats.
- Knowledge of video streaming protocols.
- SQL experience - Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Development experience using C++ and C#.
- Document product specifications and technical manuals
If this sounds like a perfect role for you, now is your chance to apply!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud