Environmental Waste Consultant/Advisor
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Rate/Salary:||20000 - 24999|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
This is an exciting opportunity for an Environmental Waste Advisor to join an enthusiastic team delivering contaminated land services to a wide range of client in Sydney, NSW.
Our client is currently seeking to engage an Environmental Waste Consultant/Advisor for a temporary contract placement of 6-8 months to assist council develop a suitable Waste Management System (WMS).
QUALIFICATIONS, TECHNICAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Educated to a minimum of degree level (but preferably higher) in a core science or engineering discipline.
- Have achieved chartered status with a relevant institution.
- Strong and up-to-date understanding of the UK contaminated land regulatory regimes
- Track record of attending/network development and relevant industry events
- Strong track record of developing opportunities, winning work and managing client relationships
- Broad sector experience, specifically including property development and industrial client support
- Experience of team leadership or formal mentoring and coaching roles within a commercial environment.
PERSONAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Project management skills and ownership of work
- Strong presentation and communication skills, written and verbal
- Must be confident, knowledgeable and have an established background in engineering, chemistry or a core science of relevance
- A reliable and committed individual who has the drive and ability to develop the team and staff around them to achieve success in consulting.
- A strong desire to produce high quality work in a tight deadline, fast-paced environment with pinpoint attention to detail.
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package, together with a global network of professional expertise.
They enjoy working in a professional and supportive environment of safety, teamwork, respect and integrity, where everyone has the opportunity to develop their career and make a valued contribution.
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud