FX/CFD Account Manager
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Rate/Salary:||45000 - 59999|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
EBR is seeking a talented and competitive Account Manager with 12 months of FX & CFD sales experience who is
to join a rapidly expanding global FX broker. You will be working for a world-recognised trading company with a
global presence and has just received significant new investment to grow their operations. Based in the Sydney
CBD, you will be managed by very experienced industry professionals in a supportive and professional work
environment. Working as a broker in a full-time position, the salary package is made up of competitive salary and a
strong uncapped monthly commission structure.
About the role
As a sales specialist, you will be maintaining and developing client relationships both on the phone and in person.
You will also be responsible for networking with high net worth individuals, teaching clients regarding to trading
platforms and ensure clients receive the highest standard of service at all times.
Experience & Characteristics:
• Minimum 12 months of experience with a proven track record of sales experience.
• You have your own client book.
• Strong experience in foreign exchange
• Solid experience in a sales team in financial markets/Forex.
• Must be fluent in the English language both spoken and written.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment, under pressure with strict deadlines.
• Goal-oriented, driven, good analytical skills and high level of integrity.
• Proactive and confident.
• Strong leadership and influencing skills.
• Speaking a second language is highly regarded
• Excellent communication skills.
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all
candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed
onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud