| Job Description || |
EBR is seeking a talented and competitive Corporate Account Executive that thrives in a sophisticated, B2B sales cycle environment. Our client is an international company who offer automated machine learning platforms for data scientists, and the successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving their customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You should be comfortable engaging with senior executives, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- 3 to 5 years of inside sales experience in a business to business environment
- Knowledge of and experience in the machine learning/predictive analytics space strongly desired
- Demonstrated ability to learn technical concepts as required for selling complex platform/product
- Strong experience in inbound sales lead phone follow-up
- Demonstrated ability to display intelligent persistence, diligently pursuing every lead
- Proven record of consistent achievement against sales targets
- Must be customer-centric, putting the customer’s success before all else
- Must be detailed-oriented, with effective organizational skills, including strong time-management, the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously in a fast paced, deadline and data-driven environment
- Excellent verbal and communications skills
- Must have a sense of urgency with the ability to thrive in a metrics-driven culture
- Must be a self-starter, with the ability work independently with limited supervision, work well under pressure, and have solid problem-solving skills
- Experience with scheduling and conducting Web-based product demonstrations for individuals and large groups
- Sell as an individual contributor and as a team player. Meet or exceed assigned sales goals and work effectively as a sales team member; promote camaraderie, share best practices, provide assistance, be a positive influence
- Stay current with industry trends, show dedication to continuous learning on all fronts
- Provide feedback to peers and internal teams to aid in the development and improvement of sales materials
- Maintain up to date customer and prospect information in Salesforce.com
If this role appeals to you, don’t wait – APPLY NOW!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud