GIS Data Officer
|Location:||Atherton, QLD, Australia|
|Rate/Salary:||50 - 55|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
We are looking for Talented Superstars who can start ASAP! If you are an A Player, then hit APPLY Now!
Our client is a passionate advocate of spatial information as a key tool for informing organisation’s decisions, improving business processes and visualising their data. Our client is seeking a passionate individual with expertise in the spatial data field. The successful applicant will carry out GIS Data Officer duties and provide specialist expertise, advice and services to ensure the relevant spatial data are sourced, managed and accessible. This particular role ensures that a focussed resource is available to complete customer data management requests in a timely way and that a high quality of data preparation is maintained, consistent with customer expectations.
• Must have up to 5 years data manipulation experience
Despite the position title and primary purpose, duties for this role are likely to vary widely and may include the following activities:
• Undertaking data analyses and data conversion.
• Assisting with the acquisition of new spatial data and contributing to the integration of these data into the organisation’s GIS.
• Following quality control procedures.
• Performing spatial analyses and creating information products from the GIS and related software and subsystems.
• Testing and documenting issues with application and systems functionality.
• Managing individual data sets as part of spatial projects. • Assisting with cartographic design and high quality map production.
• Assisting in training in various aspects of the GIS software and database creation and use.
• Diagnosing and “troubleshooting” problems experienced with the use of GIS and related software.
• Consulting users to identify new data/software requirements.
• Supporting end users of spatial systems.
• Participating in company marketing initiatives
• Supporting sales process for commercial geospatial equipment including drones and GNSS survey equipment To be successful you will be eager to learn and have the above knowledge.
If you think you have what it take to take on this role, send through your application TODAY! Be quick, as this role will be filled very quickly.
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud