Customer Service Officer -Call Centre
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
We are looking for Talented Superstars! If you are an A Player, then hit APPLY Now!
Our client is seeking a call centre customer service officer to join their team! Our client is an innovative technological group that has a passion for developing high quality products. The ideal candidate must be able to work on a full time permanent basis in their modern loft-like Alexandria Office.
There is a full time position open.The successful full time applicant is required to work the following shifts:
- Tuesday: 6.00am to 2.00pm
- Wednesday: 6.00am to 2.00pm
- Thursday: 6.00am to 2.00pm
- Friday: 6.00am to 2.00pm
- Saturday: 6.00am to 2.00pm
- 1-3 years previous Customer Service or Response Centre experience
- Exposure to databases (data entry) and various Microsoft Office programs i.e. Outlook, Word and Excel
- Reliable and Punctual
- Intermediate level of computer skills
- SAP knowledge and experience is desirable
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Receive and dispatch incoming Lift enquires
- Register Lift breakdown calls within company database
- Create operational reports from our user friendly in house database and forward to the relevant internal and external customers
- Maintain the company image as the first point of contact in the Call Centre and raise the current standards of customer satisfaction
- Conduct customer service surveys
This position will be filled quickly, so do not miss out on this great opportunity. Apply Now!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud