|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Rate/Salary:||95000 - 109999|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Our client has a unique opportunity for an Occupational Hygienist to join their supportive team. In this role you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of high-end and rewarding projects and be part of a team committed to achieving success and quality results. You will have the opportunity to work on projects across Australia as part of the Compliance Services Team in the field of asbestos, hazardous materials and occupational hygiene. Specific works will encompass asbestos air monitoring, surveying, clearance inspections and related consultancy and management services. Additional services provided to our clients include gravimetric analysis, noise dosimetry assessments, and monitoring of a wide range of occupational contaminants of concern.
- Conduct asbestos and hazardous material surveys (sampling and management);
- Conduct asbestos and hazardous material investigations and assessments;
- Conduct asbestos monitoring, implementing programs and site supervision;
- Asbestos fibre counting laboratory analysis;
- Undertake a range of occupational monitoring and reporting;
- Project Management and client liaison including provision of client reports;
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Hygiene, Environmental Science or equivalent disciplines.
- At least 8 years' experience in a similar role with sound knowledge of current legislation pertaining to asbestos and hazardous materials;
- Ability to demonstrate skill in report writing and proposal preparation;
- Have attained or able to attain an Asbestos Assessor Licence;
In return, you will be rewarded with an attractive salary package according to your skills and experience and an ideal work-life balance.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian work visa.
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud