Software Engineer - Java
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Our client is a rapidly growing organisation in the heart of the city who are currently seeking a passionate Software Engineer to join on a permanent basis.
They are seeking a superstar Java Developer to help maintain and author backend services that underpin the company's platform. You must be an A-player that can work in multi-functional teams responsible for the delivery of product features such as APIs to support web and native mobile user interfaces.
- A Bachelor's Degree in computer science, or an equivalent field.
- Strong track record in software development, with strong experience developing Java software.
- A solid understanding of how to build testable, decoupled, maintainable code and other engineering best practices.
- Strong working knowledge of backend technologies including but not limited to: Spring (DI, Boot, MVC) and messaging technologies (Tibco, JMS or similar)
- Familiarity with Design Patterns
- Linux Environment experience
- Previous experience or interest in financial markets
- An understanding of integration technologies including RESTful APIs, JSON/XML and Structured Logging.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to build scalable and maintainable software-as-a-service apps using modern Java
To be successful you will have to have the above knowledge and a Can-Do Attitude. If you think you have what it take to take on this role, send through your application TODAY!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud