Mid-Level Java Developer
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
We are looking for Talented Superstars! If you are an A Player, then hit APPLY Now!
Our client is a financial firm that specialises in electronic markets for Australian interest rate securities and derivatives. They are seeking a Mid-Level java developer to join their growing software development team.
If you have a passion for building high quality software, keep reading!
- Provide development support
- Assist in re-engineering and refactoring legacy code to take advantage of the latest technology platform versions and development techniques
- Implement bug fixes and feature enhancement for the business
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2-6 years strong commercial core Java experience
- Tertiary qualification in computer science of a related field
- Knowledge and experience in CI Frameworks & automated testing
- Experience with server side frameworks such as Spring (DI, Boot, MVC) and messaging technologies (Tibco, JMS or similar)
- Familiarity with Design Patterns
- Linux environment experience
- Previous experience or interest in financial markets is highly desirable
To be successful you will have to have the above knowledge and a Can-Do Attitude. If you think you have what it take to take on this role, send through your application TODAY!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud