Senior Building Consultant/Surveyor
|Location:||Melbourne, VIC, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
We are looking for Talented Superstars! If you are an A Player, then hit APPLY Now!
Our client is seeking a UK educated Chartered Building Surveyor (MRICS) or UK educated B.Sc Building Surveyor. They provide Chartered Building Surveying services to Australasian property investors, owners, tenants, financiers and asset managers.
• Commercial Building Inspections & Reporting
• Good technical level of expertise required
• Technical Due Diligence experience an advantage
• ‘Blue chip’ client base
A Chartered Building Surveyor is required to assist a small team with professional reporting instructions. Good building knowledge & technical expertise required.
You will excel in this role if you have first class technical skills and an inquisitive and searching attitude to building reports. Good salary & prospects working in young dynamic team.
• Good knowledge of buildings and properties and the problems and issues to look for when dealing with due diligence assessments
• The ability to write and present a cohesive, coherent and technically sound report for readership by high level executives
• Excellent liaison skills with fellow engineers and consultants to be able to source relevant information for compilation in reports and assessments
•A very professional demeanour that will allow interaction with high level property executives in formal and informal settings
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian work visa.
This position will be filled quickly, so do not miss out on this great opportunity. Apply Now!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud