Front End Developer
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Our client is seeking a Front End Developer to join their fun and dynamic squad in the Sydney CBD! If you have a solid understanding of front end development and technologies such as Java and J2EE, keep reading!
With 33% growth year on year, the company has a reputable reputation and a solid foundation over creativity. The team includes software developers. testers, business analysts, backend developers, producers and more!
The ideal individual should:
- Have 4-5 years experience of Front End development
- Hold a relevant Bachelor’s degree in Web Design or a related field
- Have permanent residency or be an Australian citizen
- Have excellent English and be able to communicate effectively
Specific Technical Capabilities include:
- HTML5, CSS3,Wordpress Media Queries, Animations (transitions, transform), Pre-Processors, UX, Photoshop
- Git, Bitbucket, Agile, Continous Integration, Jira, Bamboo
We are looking for the right fit, so if you think you're too junior or too experienced, apply anyway as the role is flexible to suit the right person. You will be an integral part of the team. Get in touch now to show your interest!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud