|Location:||Brisbane, QLD, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
We are looking for Talented Superstars! If you are an A Player, then hit APPLY Now!
Our client is a leading construction company specialising in building refurbishments and commercial fitouts. They are seeking a project manager to join their growing team in Brisbane. The perfect individual will need to successfully take the project to delivery.
If you are a hard worker and believe you can represent a brand whilst effectively being able to successfully take the project to delivery, keep reading!
In this role, you will:
- Maintain client relationships and select suppliers, subcontractors and consultants
- Be responsible for the financial success of the project, budget requirements, progress claims, variations, extensions of time, contract disputes and issues
- Monitor and ensure compliance
- Instigate and record correspondence between various contracts for individual fitout projects
- Prepare and issue purchase orders
- Review and Approve all subcontractor invoices related to the project
- Be responsible on site where the Site Manager/Supervisor is not appointed
- Control all project IR correspondence
- Undergo tendering minor fitout projects
- Showcase skills in quality management systems, WHS systems and environmental management systems
- Experience in project management
- Tertiary Qualification in Construction/Project Management, Engineering/Building Construction Technology or Trade background
- Exposure to software for project management tools
- Excellent planning and organisational tools
- Knowledge of budgets and controls
- Record of liaising with clients and contractors
- Fantastic negotiation skills and team player abilities
For your hard work you will be rewarded with a robust salary package and a supportive, dynamic and inclusive work culture.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, APPLY NOW!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud