|Location:||Brisbane, QLD, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
We are looking for Talented Superstars! If you are an A Player, then hit APPLY Now!
Our client is a leading construction company looking for a project manager to join the dynamic and vibrant team. As the project manager you will be responsible for the overall on site coordination between clients, sub contractors and the site team.
In this role you will:
- Liaise closely with clients and sub-contractors
- Provide leadership on quality, time, communication, cost and project scope
- Provide input on scheduling, design, strategic and legal meetings
- Review contract agreements to ensure they have been prepared for in accordance to guidelines
- Monitor and review construction schedules whilst reviewing and assessing new drawing submissions
- Showcase your knowledge in providing strategic overviews of documentation and design processes
- Provide strong commercial focus
- Manage, Compile and present construction budgets, insurance claims, risk and profitability
- Experience in project management
- Tertiary Qualification in Construction/Project Management, Engineering/Building Construction Technology
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Knowledge of budgets and control
- Record of liaising with clients and contractors
- Fantastic negotiation skills and team player abilities
- Ability to adapt to change
Do you have what it takes? If this sounds like the rewarding opportunity that you have been looking for, please do not wait any longer to apply.
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud