|Location:||Earlwood, New South Wales, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
We are looking for Talented superstars! If you are an A Player, hit APPLY NOW!
Our client is Australia's largest and fastest growing childcare group, is recruiting for a talented customer service and sales superstar to join the team!This dynamic full time role will see you learning about the customer relationship management process, constantly developing and improving your customer service and sales skills, and assisting with general administrative tasks.
The ideal candidate will have 1 - 5 years' experience in a similar role, excellent communication, customer service and sales skills, and a strong understanding of the childcare and early education industry. A Certificate III or Diploma in Children's services is preferred, but not essential.
Experience aside, we're looking for a bright, organised and proactive customer service professional who is dedicated to taking it to the next level!
• Customer relationship management
• Answering phone and email enquiries with a high level of professionalism
• Manage administration records and databases
• Reconciling petty cash
• Greeting all families and visitors
• Liaise with families on administration issues
• Provide administration support to the business
• Diploma or Certificate III in Children's Services preferred
• Must be available Monday, Wednesday and Friday (9am to 5pm)
• Current Working with Children Check (or willing to obtain one)
• First Aid Certificate or willing to obtain one
• Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Customer service and sales skills
• Can-do attitude
• Team player
• Relationship-building skills
• Complaints handling
• Database management
• Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
Benefits for the Right Candidate:
• Lucrative salary commensurate with experience
• Excellent career advancement opportunities
• Fantastic training and development programs
• Supportive Management Team with a flat organisational structure
• Strong focus on work-life-balance
• Great company culture that is fun, professional, and supportive of all team members
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, APPLY NOW!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud