Senior Operations Manager
|Location:||Ryde, Sydney, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Our client is currently seeking an enthusiastic leader to join them as a Senior Operations Manager in a full time position with an attractive remuneration package.
What we are looking for in you?
- High Level of professionalism and communication skills.
- Excellent leadership skills, with the ability to effectively lead, guide and motivate staff.
- Previous experience in an Operations Role within the Childcare Industry is required.
- Experience in multi-site management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The role of the Senior Operations Manager is to oversee and manage all the day to day requirements of all Services. You will develop and implement programs, systems and operational processes across multiple services to ensure the successful running of each centre. You will lead and manage a high performing team of Area Managers by providing quality leadership, coaching, guidance and support. This is a busy hands on role that seeks an engaging individual who is methodical, organised, takes initiative in their work, and is strategic in their thinking.
We require the successful candidate to have day to day exposure to the Directors and be able to communicate articulately, problem solve when needed, be confident and professional and implement any changes required to operational responsibilities.
Your role will include:
- Playing a significant part in the long term planning, and work towards operational excellence.
- Management of the operational budget and reporting.
- Source, negotiate and organise incursions for the Services through key suppliers.
- In partnership with HR, coach and mentor managers in people management and leadership responsibilities.
- Conduct a training needs analysis and prepare and execute professional learning and development plans.
- Work with HR and Recruitment with regards to workforce planning and talent management, recruitment and retention.
- Organise and oversee key events to be implemented across all Centres by Area Managers and Centre Directors such as Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Christmas Concerts, Graduation.
- Establish and maintain communication channels with Services, key suppliers Key Communications to all Centres.
- Ensure Quality controls in place and adhered to across all services.
- Workplace Health and Safety.
- Work with Marketing and Directors on strategies to help grow our centres and increase occupancy.
- Point of escalation for any issues that may arise from the Centre or Parents within the centre and to act as the Mediator and put a solution in place where necessary.
The Senior Operations Manager must have a minimum of 5-7 years experience in a busy Childcare related Operations role. Experience within Childcare Industry is an absolute must, and we are seeking someone with a good foundation of skills, with exceptional leadership skills who takes initiative.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive Salary package.
- Rare Senior Leadership position.
- Opportunity to work for a family run, privately owned business.
- Lots of scope to positively drive operations initiatives.
- Travel regularly to all services
Do you have what it takes? Send through your application today!
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud