Childcare - 2-3 or 3-5 Room Leader - ECT Qualified
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
In this role you will:
- Develop strong relationships with children and effectively communicate with parents and carers.
- Implement and evaluate programs indoors and outdoors ensuring they are age appropriate, educational and encompass the childrens interests and needs
- Demonstrate our workplace values and culture and compliance with company policy and procedures.
Contribute to the development and implementation of appropriate and age relevant curriculum.
Key Experience required:
- Hold a Bachelor of Early Childhood Education / Teaching with 2+ years experience as a room leader
- Working With Children Check, First Aid, CPR Certificate and Asthma and Anaphylaxis training
- Strong knowledge of EYLF and NQF is essential
- An understanding of Child Care compliance, legislation and WHS
- Ability to build respectful and professional working relationships with parents, families and colleagues
- You will have excellent communication and organisation skills with the ability to multitask and manage conflicting priorities
- A strong work ethic, flexible, friendly and positive attitude
- Must have a strong sense of creativity, fun and enthusiasm!
Benefits of working with us:
- Relocation Assistance/ travel allowance available
- Great friendly team, experienced centre director, knowledgeable area manager with a supportive head office management team
- Modern facilities and technologies
- Uniforms provided and secure parking
- Rewards and incentives programs plus ongoing training and development opportunities.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud