Senior Software Engineer
|Location:||Sydney, Melbourne, NSW, Australia|
|Rate/Salary:||110000 - 114999|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
We are looking for talented Superstars! If you are an A Player, then hit APPLY NOW!
Our client is a leading gaming technology organisation that needs a motivated individual who is up for a challenge!
Requirements for the job:
- A degree in software engineering, computer science or a related field that is equivalent
- Have 5 years experience in senior software development role
- Relevant knowledge of windows application
- Be able to showcase fantastic verbal and written communication
- Ability to confidently lead a small team
- Have strong attention to detail and deep analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Must have working knowledge of OO Analysis/Design, Software Quality processes and project management
- Have relevant knowledge of C#
In this role you will:
- Coordinate the delivery of assigned projects
- Produce and maintain high quality software for all gaming products
- Assist in problem solving and achieving good practice in software development
- Provide technical advice and estimate to management the status of current projects
- Achieve time management and ensure gaming outcomes achieve the collaborative vision
- Coach, mentor and develop others through consistent feedback
- Evaluate and develop new, innovative approaches
- Work with various internal and external customers in order to achieve long-term and collaborative partnerships
Do you have what it takes? Send your application through today! Roles will be filled soon so don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud