|Location:||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia|
|Rate/Salary:||70000 - 74999|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
We are looking for Talented Superstars! If you are an A Player, then hit APPLY Now!
We are looking for a motivated and passionate individual to join a rapidly growing marketing services company. This role will need a confident and dedicated leader who can successfully coach a team to achieve big goals! If you think this role would be perfect for you, keep reading!
In this role you will:
- Work closely with the game producer to create and design game software
- Communicate and work closely with a variety of individuals/teams to ensure task outcomes meet the company’s vision
- Analyse new and existing game maths in order to review performance
- Complete tasks and projects in an efficient manner whilst maintaining quality and attention to detail
- Tertiary qualification in related field
- Experience using C# and other programming skills
- Ability to communicate fluently with team members and management
- Thorough knowledge of game development activities, products, innovations and industry developments
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge and experience of gaming industry
- Knowledge of mathematics
- 2-3 years experience is required in a previous Games designer position if mathematics skills are strong, 4-5 years is required if mathematics skills are not as strong
- Hard-working and motivated attitude towards accomplishing goals
If this role appeals to you, don’t wait – APPLY NOW!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud