Job Description: Tender/Sales Advisor
|Job Description|| |
EBR is seeking a Bid/Tender Advisor for a dynamic technology solutions organisation based in Sydney.
The Tender Advisor designs and compiles business information and project proposals to demonstrate the business capability, experience and expertise to potential clients. If you are looking for a brilliant opportunity to grow within a globally renowned organisation, see if the following applies to you:
· You will use your exceptional communication and relationship building skills to build and manage all client relationships throughout the tender process in order to win bids.
· You will use your previous experience in similar roles to submit tenders in a timely manner whilst complying to client requirements.
· You will use your outstanding communication & organisational skills, as well as your in-depth knowledge of the business to illustrate the business capability, expertise, commitment, values and experience in all submissions by coordinating people and information across the business to ensure a coherent proposal to make the best possible submission.
· You will have previous experience in sales, pre-contracts, bid management, project delivery, account management, construction or product management, concise communication and focusing on timely and quality project delivery to exceed.
· You will use your experience in accounting to work with quantitative/financial data
· Provide pre- and post sales support to the sales team and customers
If you are a talented Tender and Sales Advisor who wants to develop professionally, apply now! This role will be filled quickly so don’t miss out.
Even if you feel that this role is not suitable for you please do not
hesitate to contact one of our consultants for a chat as we have numerous
related positions available.
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud
|Location||Sydney,NSW Show on map|
|Rate/Salary||80000 - 84999|
|Date Advertised||2018-10-25 15:52:05|