Occupational Hygienist / Asbestos Assessor
|Location:||West Ryde, NSW, Australia|
|Rate/Salary:||60000 - 64999|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Our client is an industry-leading geotechnical, environmental and groundwater consulting firm that operates Australia wide. Due to experienced growth, they are currently seeking a motivated, hard-working Occupational Hygienist or Asbestos Assessor to join their team at West Ryde.
What the role will involve:
- Preparation of tenders and reports on Hazmat/asbestos clearance and monitoring works
- Writing technical reports
- Communicate/liaise with clients and work as part of a team
- Qualified occupational hygienist and/or asbestos assessor with 1-2 years experience
- Knowledge of WHS regulation and meets the definition of ‘competent person’
- Qualification in Environmental Engineering/Science or relevant field
- Asbestos licensed would be ideal
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
If this sounds like the role for you then APPLY NOW!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud